Data Protection NoticeAs of 1st May 2022
At 1talent, we respect the privacy and confidentiality of the information of our subscribers (“You”, “Subscriber”) in the course of using our products and services.
We are committed to implementing policies, practices and processes to safeguard the collection, use and disclosure of the information you provide us, in compliance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2012. We have developed this Data Protection Notice to assist you in understanding how we collect, use, disclose, process, protect and retain your information when you use the Tool.
2. When Information We Collect
We collect your business contact information (e.g. full name, business address, business telephone number) when you register your interests through this website.
3. What Information We Collect
We only collect the following information: Your Name, Contact No., Email Address.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use your contact information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Conduct direct marketing and lead generation activities in relation to the 1talent Products and Services.
- Provide support to you on issues relating to the 1talent Products and Services.
- Communicate and maintain our relationship with you.
- Respond to your inquiries and receive feedback on the 1talent Products and to improve the quality of service.
- Conduct analytics on your use of the 1talent Products services or websites.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Comply with or fulfil legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
5. Who We Disclose to
We disclose your business contact information to the following entities or organisations outside 1talent in order to fulfil our services to you:
- External professional advisors
- EDM/Email Service Vendors
- Cloud Service Provider
- Where required to do so by law, we may disclose your business contact information about you to the relevant authorities or to law enforcement agencies.
6. How We Ensure Accuracy
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the business contact information we collect about you is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up-to-date. From time to time, we may conduct exercises for you to update us on any changes to the business contact information we hold about you. If we are in an ongoing relationship with you, it is important that you update us of any changes to your business contact information. You could also do a self-update of your information by logging into your own account through the website
7. How We Protect Your Information
We have implemented appropriate information security and technical measures (such as data encryption, firewalls and secure network protocols) to protect your business contact information against loss; misuse; destruction; unauthorised alteration/modification, access, disclosure; or similar risks. We have also put in place reasonable and appropriate organisational measures to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of your business contact information, and will only share the same with authorised persons on a ‘need to know’ basis.
8. How We Retain
We have a document retention policy that keeps track of the retention schedules of the business contact information you provide to us.
We will not retain any of your business contact information when it is no longer needed for any business or legal purposes.
We will dispose of or destroy such documents containing your business contact information in a proper and secure manner when the retention limit is reached.
9. How We ensure compliant overseas transfer of Information
When you register your interest in our 1talent Products, your business contact information is stored within our cloud provider services. Should we need to transfer your business contact information to another country outside Singapore, we will ensure that the standard of data protection in the recipient country is comparable to that of Singapore’s PDPA. If this is not so, we will enter into a contractual agreement with the receiving party to accord similar levels of data protection as those in Singapore.
10. Contacting Us
If you have any query or feedback regarding this notice, or any complaint you have relating to how we manage your information, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at: firstname.lastname@example.org Any query or complaint should include, at least, the following details: Your full name and contact information Brief description of your query or complaint We treat such queries and feedback seriously and will deal with them confidentially and within reasonable time.
11. Changes to this Data Protection Notice
We may update this Data Protection Notice from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the latest Notice on our website. Please visit our website periodically to note any changes. Changes to this Notice take effect when they are posted on our website.